A Place to Discuss all things Yu-Gi-Oh

You are not connected. Please login or register

A man of many faces arrives

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A man of many faces arrives Empty A man of many faces arrives Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Hey y'all I'm Noctis Lucis Caelum but feel free to short that to whatever. I've gone by many names in the past including Masked Phantom Harri, Prince Nero, Hiko Rukuro, Nero Rukuro, Yuto, Yugo, Ninetales ice wolf, and many others. I'm definitely not new to academies or forums in general since I joined my first forum 5 years ago. I'm 17 and will be 18 soon and I'm male. I played this game seriously when I joined Dueling Network back in 2012. Well not seriously but more by the rules and I started collecting the cards at age 7. I currenty play a handful of casual decks which include Trickstars, Speedroids, Crystal Beasts, Charmers, and Blackwings. I only own three of these decks irl and they're all decks I refuse to let go of no matter what the format. As for other hobbies I enjoy playing Cardfight Vanguard, video games (I have many systems), writing, taking photos, reading, anime, manga, and just chatting it up with my friends and lovely boyfriend. That's all I have to say so nice to meet y'all and hope to make friends here and see this place grow. Zayne out!

2A man of many faces arrives Empty Re: A man of many faces arrives Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Zarc

Zarc
Admin
Admin

Welcome to ygoda, try to stay active and recruit a bit as well.

https://yugioh-duel-academy.iftopic.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum