2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Introduction-by Zarc Empty My Introduction-by Zarc Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Zarc

Zarc
Admin
Admin

I have decided to make an introduction and tell a little about myself

As you may or may not know, i am the founder of YGODA, i decided to make the forums simply because i enjoy yugioh, I have been dueling since the game came out & still enjoy playing the game, i also enjoy watching the anime, i have watched all series except zexal because i just didn't have the guts to give it a shot, my first impression of it was horrible.

I am usually very polite & respectful and easy to get along with, though that does not mean i am by any means a push over.

In anycase, i hope to get along everyone.

https://yugioh-duel-academy.iftopic.com

2My Introduction-by Zarc Empty Re: My Introduction-by Zarc Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:26 am

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Hello @Zarc! Glad to meet you! Cannot wait to see how the academy will turn out!!
I am very grateful to be apart of a community like this and cannot wait to help out in any way that I can!
Again, Hello; Now let's rock!!

3My Introduction-by Zarc Empty Re: My Introduction-by Zarc Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 am

Zarc

Zarc
Admin
Admin

Hi Sasuke, if you want to help, it would be great if you could recruit, post & stay active. Smile

https://yugioh-duel-academy.iftopic.com

4My Introduction-by Zarc Empty Re: My Introduction-by Zarc Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Zarc wrote:Hi Sasuke, if you want to help, it would be great if you could recruit, post & stay active. Smile

Alrighty! I use to do some recruiting back in the day of DN but haven't done much Academy Scene for awhile so I'll give it my all Lol and Posting and Activity shouldn't fray too much Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum